DONOR CONTACT FORM
Thank you in advance for your gift to Bridges! If you intend to donate directly to Bridges via bank transfer, please fill out the following form with your contact information and accept the donation terms. After completion, you will be redirected to our account information.
Humanitarian Initiative Bridges is a NGO operating within Athens, Greece. We operate the website . These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the website. These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in Section 4, ‘Regular Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on this website that you wish to make a donation, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
1. The Donation Services • We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. All payments through the Website are to be made by PayPal. Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, PayPal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize PayPal to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
2. Unauthorized Card Use • If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
3. Information from You • Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information. When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, PayPal, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of PayPal’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation. We won’t share your personal details with any other third party.
4. Regular Donations • These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a regular donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series. By confirming that you wish to proceed with a regular donation you authorize our payment service provider PayPal to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set.
5. General • We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.